Friday 11 November 2011

Kibou Niji Rengou Rainbow Fighters Reborn. The Chosen Logo.

Hi everyone!

As promised, today is the day that I unveil which logo will from now on be the official logo of the second season of Rainbow Fighters: Kibou Niji Rengou Rainbow Fighters Reborn.

I must say that I wasn't expecting many votes, so I'm not too disappointed in the lack of participation. In any case, thanks for all those who did vote!

Without further ado, here is the logo that will from now on represent Rainbow Fighters Reborn:

I would be lying if I was saying I am not happy with this choice! In any case, from now on, all posts concerning Rainbow Fighters Reborn will start with this logo. I hope you'll enjoy it!

Next week I'll try to post on something completely different (although still related to my webfiction). Please look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment