Friday 27 January 2012

Kibou Niji Rengou Rainbow Fighters Reborn. Catastrophe!

Hi everyone!

Unfortunately, as I expected, no miracle happened this week, and I currently haven't got enough material ready to start the publication of Rainbow Fighters Reborn next week. I am very sorry, but I just haven't had enough time to spend on editing (and editing is itself taking longer than expected. Some of those episodes were just rushed!).

So I am obliged to suspend the new series publication. I don't know when I'll have enough material to start publishing again, so I will not set up a date right now. But I'll try and keep you posted regularly about my progress. Hopefully I can start publication soon! I can't wait for you all to read the new adventures of Angel and his friends!

So sorry again for withdrawing publication for now. I promise this is for the better. I just couldn't publish the episodes in their current state! Thanks for your understanding, and see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment